Who doesn't love getting a picture of a cute baby?

Ok, so really...who doesn't want a picture of a cute baby, especially mine?! Well lucky for you I am currently designing our Christmas card so everyone can bask in the glow of our precious child. Am I too proud? Nah!

This year I am doing our Christmas cards on Shutterfly! They have sooo many cute designs this year. Ryan and I used Shutterfly to make our Christmas cards a few years ago and everyone loved them! They are so easy to do too! We also made a picture scrapbook of our wedding photos that turned out so nice.

I am having a really hard time picking which card I am going to use this year, but some of my favorites include: All Wrapped Up, Holly Jolly, and Love Stockings. Check out this link to help me decide. Let me know which card you want to see in your mailbox!  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

Also, in case anyone is wondering which card to send me for my upcoming birthday (December 8th..hint hint), Shutterfly has a great selection!! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery
And I would love if Santa brought be a cute calender with pictures of my sweet boy!! Or maybe Grampy and Grammy would like one?!  http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Shutterfly also knows how much we parents spend on our kiddos throughout the year and have set up an awesome deal. Just for writing this blog post I qualify for 50 free Christmas cards! This is pretty much the only reason we are going to be able to send them out this year. We are so excited to see how they turn out and can't wait for you all to see them too!!!! Keep a lookout in your mailbox! Merry Christmas season!

On another note, we have ordered a replacement camera so new pictures of Cooper will be available shortly!! yay!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Who doesn't love getting a picture of a cute baby?"

Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver